IESCO (WAPDA) Announced Jobs Of Assistant Sub Station Attendant(ASSA) 2022 For Candidates From Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum and Chakwal districts, and Kotli, Rawlakot, Bagh & Pulandri of AJK districts. | ایسکو (واپڈا) نے 190 ٖاسسٹنٹ سب اسٹیشن اٹینٹٹ ( اے ایس ایس اے ) کی خالی آسامیوں کا اعلان کر دیا درخواست جمع کرانے کی آخری تاریخ 31 مئی2022 ہے
Islamabad: Islamabad Electric Power Company Ltd IESCO (WAPDA) announced 190 posts of Assistant Sub Station Attendant(ASSA) for suitable candidates having domicile in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum and Chakwal districts, and Kotli, Rawlakot, Bagh & Pulandri of AJK districts on basis of a lump sum salary/pay.
Required Qualification and Experience
Matric with Science at least “C” Grade
Age Limit :
18-30 years (including 5 years relaxation allowed as per Govt. Policy).
Note: age for a disabled person will be up to 40 years.
The last date for online application is 31 May 2022.
Advertisement for Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) is following;
Also Check: Assistant Lineman (ALM) BPS-05 Jobs In WAPDA IESCO For Candidates From Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum and Chakwal districts| لیسکو (واپڈا) نے 1367 ٖاسسٹنٹ لائن مین کی خالی آسامیوں کا اعلان کر دیا درخواست جمع کرانے کی آخری تاریخ 31 مئی2022 ہے۔
Online Applications will be accepted only.
Distribution Of Post With Respect To Quota
|Type Of Quota||No Of Seats|
|ECQ (Employees’ Children Quota) 20%||38|
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS:
1. Candidates applying on the relevant application form for the post available on CTSP-STS (JV) website will only be considered for short-listing.
2. General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed within the prescribed age limit.
3. Government Servants are advised to apply through the proper channel.
4. Dismissed employees of any organization or having a criminal record are not eligible for employment in IESCO.
5. Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
6. Only those candidates who have completed their requisite Qualifications are eligible to apply.
Candidates to whom the final Marks Sheet has not been issued shall not be considered.
7. For the post of ALM, No overqualified candidates other than the prescribed qualification are allowed for recruitment. Other higher qualifications would be considered as disqualification at any stage.
8. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ Physical Endurance Test/ interview etc.
9. No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for tests or interviews.
10. For the post of ALM, applicants belonging to Tehsils Taxila, Murree, Pind Dadan Khan and Sara-e-Alamgir (only residing under the jurisdiction of IESCO Operation Sub Division Sara-e-Alamgir) can also apply and will be entertained under IESCO (Opr) Circle Attock, Islamabad, Chakwal, and Jhelum respectively.
11. Applicants belonging to Tehsil Sara-e-Alamgir (only residing under the jurisdiction of IESCO Operation Sub Division Sara-e-Alamgir) can also apply for the post of Drivers and ASSA.
12. Candidates having domicile of District Kotli, Rawlakot, Bagh & Pulandri of AJK can apply only against the post of ASSA shown at Sr. No. 4 above (In AD).
13. (i) Only IESCO employee’s Children who died after retirement, retired and serving are eligible to apply. 20% Quota is reserved for IESCO Employee’s Children and can apply on the relevant application form for the posts available on CTSP-STS (JV) website and will be considered as per policy/ guideline/ order of merit of Employee’s Children Quota.
(ii) Affidavit duly countersigned by the Head of Employee’s Office were served/serving that no other
child of the employee under Employee’s Children Quota is working in IESCO.
(iii) Affidavit (by Ex-Employee / applicant (in case of death of parents)) duly countersigned by Notary Public by giving details of the entire family of the employee mentioning their employment status that no other brother/ sister has been appointed under Employee’s Children Quota in IESCO.
14. The recruitment for the post of ALM will initially go through screening of Physical Parameters, those fulfilling Physical Parameters will undergo Skill Test and those who qualify Skill Test by securing a minimum of 50% marks will be called for Physical Endurance Test. Finally, those who qualified for the Physical Endurance Test by securing a minimum of 50% marks will be called for the final interview as per shortlisting criteria.
15. Original and one set of attested photocopies of the documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
16. Candidates may contact CTSP-STS (JV) on 051-111004455 and the website www.ctsp.com.pk for any query/ enquiry /complaint regarding the written test, display of a provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centres, result etc.
17. IESCO reserves the right to increase or decrease the above vacancies after advertisement on a need basis without any notice to the public.
18. IESCO reserves the right to cap the recruitment process at any time without assigning any reason.
19. Direct applications addressed to IESCO Head Quarter will not be entertained.
20. Incomplete/incorrect applications will be rejected and the applicant will be himself responsible.
21. the Last date for submission of applications is 31.05.2022.
HOW TO APPLY:
a. Please visit CTSP-STS (JV) website www.ctsp.com.pk for application forms and other information.
b. Test fee is Rs. 70/-. However, 50% of the Test fee is to be borne by the candidates and 50% by the IESCO as per instructions/ guidelines of the Establishment Division. Accordingly, candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in along with the prescribed fee i.e. Rs. 35/- in favour of CTSP-STS (JV).
The remaining 50% fee shall be paid by IESCO directly to CTSP-STS (JV) as per the agreement.
c. Please keep visiting CTSP-STS (JV) website regularly for test schedules and updates and results.
d. If you do not find the answer to any of your queries, please call
CTSP-STS (JV) Helpline: 051-111004455
& Email: [email protected]
Assistant Sub Station Attendant(ASSA) Jobs In IESCO (WAPDA) 2022
لیسکو (واپڈا) نے 190 ٖاسسٹنٹ سب اسٹیشن اٹینٹٹ ( اے ایس ایس اے ) کی خالی آسامیوں کا اعلان کر دیا IESCO (WAPDA) Announced Jobs Of Assistant Sub Station Attendant(ASSA) 2022 For Candidates From Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum and Chakwal districts, and Kotli, Rawlakot, Bagh & Pulandri of AJK districts.