Prime Minister Shabaz Sharif approved the recruitment of 1668 constables in the Islamabad Police to overcome the shortage of police force in the federal capital Islamabad.
Islamabad: There are separate quotas for all provinces i.e, Balochistan, KPK, Punjab and Sindh and for FATA, Gilgit/Baltistan and AJK.
Male, Female and Transgender candidates may apply for the following posts in Islamabad Police.
|Post||Grade||No Of Posts||Domicile Quota||Qualification, Age & Physical Standard|
Matric or Equivalent.
18 To 25 Years
Males will complete 1.5 miles
running in 10.5 minutes and
females will complete 1.5 miles
running in 15 minutes.
Advertisement of Constable Jobs In Islamabad Police is as follows;
Candidates Are Required To Apply ONLINE Only, Applications Other Than ONLINE, Will Not Be Accepted.
After clearing physical, written and professional tests, candidates bring Orignal and Attested copies of the following documents at the time of the Interview
- Computerized NADRA NIC Card.
- Domicile/ Certificate of Local Residence.
- All Academic Certificates.
- Two (02) Passport Photos with Blue Background.
- In case of appearing on minority quota, an attested affidavit from District Officer DCO.
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Armed Force Employee.
General Instructions For Candidates
- Candidates should have proper joggers for running and bring a water bottle with them.
- After passing one stage, a candidate will be eligible for the next stage. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the next stage in case of failure.
- Transgender persons may apply with reference to the Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act, 2018 and according to NIC record.
- The departmental Recruitment Board (DRB) may take the physical test during the interview. In case of any fault, DRB may disqualify a candidate.
- A complete Medical Test will be taken at the time of final selection by the medical board/civil surgeon of the Federal Government. Any candidate having eyesight less than 6/6 or having Hepatitis B or C Positive or any perpetual ailment will be disqualified.
- Government Employees apply through their departments.
- Five years age relaxation for Government Employees.
- The decision of DRB will be final and it is not challengeable in any court.
- For any information only contact at 051-9259400. Message from any other phone will be fake, don’t respond.
- Whatsapp No. 0334-0004727