ایسکو(واپڈا) نے 100 ڈرائیور (ایل ٹی وی) کی خالی آسامیوں کا اعلان کر دیا | IESCO (WAPDA) Announced One Hundred 100 Driver (LTV) Jobs 2022 For Male Candidates From Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum and Chakwal districts.
Islamabad: Islamabad Electric Power Company Ltd IESCO (WAPDA) announced
one hundred 100 posts of Driver (HTV) for suitable candidates having domicile of Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum and Chakwal districts on basis of a lump sum salary/pay.
Required Qualification and Experience
Matric + LTV License with 5 years post-license experience.
Age Limit :
25-35 years (including 5 years relaxation allowed as per Govt. Policy).
The last date for online application is 31 May 2022.
Advertisement for Driver (LTV) is following;
Also Check: Assistant Lineman (ALM) BPS-05 Jobs In WAPDA IESCO For Candidates From Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum and Chakwal districts| لیسکو (واپڈا) نے 1367 ٖاسسٹنٹ لائن مین کی خالی آسامیوں کا اعلان کر دیا درخواست جمع کرانے کی آخری تاریخ 31 مئی2022 ہے۔
Online Applications will be accepted only.
Distribution Of Post With Respect To Quota
|Type Of Quota||No Of Seats|
|ECQ (Employees’ Children Quota) 20%||20|
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS:
1. Candidates applying on the relevant application form for the post available on CTSP-STS (JV) website will only be considered for short-listing.
2. General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed within the prescribed age limit.
3. Government Servants are advised to apply through the proper channel.
4. Dismissed employees of any organization or having a criminal record are not eligible for employment in IESCO.
5. Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
6. Only those candidates who have completed their requisite Qualifications are eligible to apply.
7. Candidates to whom the final Marks Sheet has not been issued shall not be considered.
8. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ Physical Endurance Test/ interview etc.
9. No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for tests or interviews.
10. Applicants belonging to Tehsil Sara-e-Alamgir (only residing under the jurisdiction of IESCO Operation Sub Division Sara-e-Alamgir) can also apply for the post of Drivers and ASSA.
11. Direct applications addressed to IESCO Head Quarter will not be entertained.
12. Incomplete/incorrect applications will be rejected and the applicant will be himself responsible.
HOW TO APPLY:
a. Please visit CTSP-STS (JV) website www.ctsp.com.pk for application forms and other information.
b. Test fee is Rs. 70/-. However, 50% of the Test fee is to be borne by the candidates and 50% by the IESCO as per instructions/ guidelines of the Establishment Division. Accordingly, candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in along with the prescribed fee i.e. Rs. 35/- in favour of CTSP-STS (JV). The remaining 50% fee shall be paid by IESCO directly to CTSP-STS (JV) as per the agreement.
c. Please keep visiting CTSP-STS (JV) website regularly for test schedules and updates and results.
d. If you do not find the answer to any of your queries, please call
CTSP-STS (JV) Helpline: 051-111004455
& Email: [email protected]