Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Announced the Jobs Of Inspector Legal (Specialist Cadre) BS-16 (on a regular and all-Punjab basis) In Punjab Police, Pakistan.
پنجاب پولیس میں انسپکٹر لیگل (سپیشل کیڈر) کی نوکریاں
Lahore: The Punjab Government, Pakistan has announced Three Hundred Fifty-Seven (357) vacant posts of Inspector Legal (Specialist Cadre) BS-16, in the Punjab Police, through the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC).
This job of “Inspector Legal (Specialist Cadre) BS-16” in Punjab Police is on a regular and all-Punjab basis.
Male, Female and transgender all may apply for this post.
Out of three hundred fifty-seven (357) posts, two hundred eighty-five (285) are for open merit, fifty-four (54) for women and eighteen (18) for minorities.
Details of Posts are as follows;
|Total Number of Posts||357|
|Posts For Women||54|
|Posts For Minorities||18|
Applicants will only apply online.
Details of this job are the following:
Advertisement Number: 29/2022
Case Number: 48-RH/2022
PRESCRIBED QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE AS PER SERVICE RULES:
Law Graduate from a recognized university with Two Years of legal practice.
i) Experience certificate showing exact dates & containing complete information from President District Bar Association duly countersigned and affixing rubber stamp of District and Sessions Judge/Addl. District and Sessions Judge concerned (in original) also having an Enrollment Certificate as an Advocate issued by the Punjab Bar Council shall be submitted at the time of interview.
ii) Only Practical experience is acceptable for this post.
A Written Examination of Graduate / Law Graduate level comprising the following papers will be conducted
|Sr No||Subject||Paper||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||English Essay||Subjective||100||Two Hours|
|2||Urdu Essay||Subjective||100||Two Hours|
|3||General Knowledge||MCQ||100||90 Minutes|
|4||Pakistan & Islamic Studies||MCQ||100||90 Minutes|
|5||Pakistan Penal Code, 1860, & Code of Criminal Procedure, 1898||Subjective||100||Three Hours|
|6||Qanun-e-Shahadat Order 1984 and Local & Special Law’s||Subjective||50||90 Minutes|
|7||Viva Voce / Psychological Assessment||150||—|
Non-Muslim candidates have the option either to attempt MCQs on Islamic Studies or the same number of questions in a separate section titled “Ethics”.
1) Negative marking shall be made and 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in the MCQ papers.
2) A candidate shall have to obtain 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate i.e. 275 out of 550 to qualify for the interview. Thereafter, a candidate shall also secure 50% marks in the interview i.e. 75 out of 150 to be held eligible for the final merit list of successful candidates.
3) No relaxation in age (General age relaxation), education or physical standard shall be allowed. Punjab Civil Servants (recruitment relaxation in upper age limit) Rules 1976 are not applicable in Police Department.
4) After recruitment no Inspector (Legal) shall be allowed to change cadre from Inspector (Legal) to the executive or any other branch in the Police Department.
5) The candidates who qualify in the examination and are recommended for appointment will have to appear for such medical examination and meet such conditions of appointment other than the above, as are prescribed by the Government.
6) Recruitment to the posts of Inspector Legal is governed by the Punjab Police Service Rules, 1934. The conditions of eligibility other than those mentioned above shall be regulated by these Rules.
7) Change in the priority/selection of examination centres shall not be allowed.
Male & Female 18 to 32 years
For In-service Candidates from Police Department 18 to 35 years
and For In-service Candidates From Civil Departments 18 to 32 years
The cut-off date to determine the age shall be the 1st of January 2022. However, all the other conditions for eligibility will be determined on or before the closing date for receipt of the application.
Candidates will produce the original certificates at the time of the Psychological Assessment and interview to authenticate their claim in the application form.
i) Height 5 feet 5 inches
ii) Chest 32”-33½” inches
Height 5 feet 2 inches
Distant Vision 6/9 in each eye with or without glasses. Near Vision is not less than J-1 for both Males and Females.
Certificate of PHYSICAL STANDARDS
Candidates are required to mention Physical Standards in their Online Application Form as per the Certificate of Physical Standard issued by the Medical Superintendent of District headquarters Hospitals or Service Hospitals, Lahore or Police Hospitals shall be accepted under the Regulations/Policy Decisions.
However, the Medical Fitness Certificate issued within three (03) months prior to the closing date of the Advertisement shall be accepted subject to the condition that the candidate fulfils all other requirements of the Physical Standards prescribed for the post.
Medical Certificates issued after the closing date shall not be accepted.
Tempering/overwriting in Medical certificates shall not be accepted. Physical Measurement Certificates will only be accepted as per the given format.
Physical Measurement Certificate will only be accepted as per the following format:
Candidates Are Required To Apply ONLINE Only, Applications Other Than ONLINE, Will Not Be Accepted.
Mobile Phone Banking
Over the counter (by visiting the nearest 1Link Member Banks Branches)
Now Applicants can also deposit fees using Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other available microfinance banks.
The following are not accepted: –
Fee deposited on old Challan Form (32-A) of PPSC
Disclaimer for Banks:
Make the payment of challan using PSID, under the option of “GoPb” biller.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications
08 December 2022
Do Not Wait For The Last Date
The advertisement for the Job Of Inspector Legal (Specialist Cadre) BS-16 In the Punjab Police was published in newspapers dated 23-11-2022.
Inspector Legal (Specialist Cadre) BS-16
Inspector Legal (Specialist Cadre) Jobs In Punjab Police Department PPSC Jobs 2022 Pakistan