Latest Jobs in Wapda Post Of Advisor Cultural Heritage Plan for Diamer Basha Dam Project
- Master’s degree in Social Sciences / Anthropology / Archaeology / History and related fields from an HEC recognized University. A higher degree in Cultural Heritage Management will be desirable.
- At least 05 years experience in Heritage / Cultural Management / Conservation in large infrastructure development projects.
- Proficiency in preparing timelines, presentations, organizing workshops/seminars, maintaining/establishing effective liaison with all stakeholders including Foreign Missions / Donors Agencies / NGOs.
Age: –• Maximum age limit is 62 years.
Duration of Job: –
The services of the Advisor are required for a period of 01 years, extendable as per the requirement of the organization/project and performance of the individual.
Mandate / Charter of duties: –
- Update detailed cultural heritage management plan.
- Prepare a robust and detailed timeline for activities.
- Coordinate with and sensitize all contractors involved in Dam activity which involves changes in the landscape within the direct and indirect impact area.
- Coordinate with and seek approval of steering committee constituted by WAPDA Land Acquisition and Resettlement (LA&R) Wing.
- Monitoring and evaluation of activities related to the Cultural Heritage Management Programme of DBDP.
- Any other task assigned by the Authority.
Pay Package: –
Rs. 200,000/- along with perks and benefits as deemed appropriate by the Authority.
Instructions & General Conditions: –
- The prescribed application form is available on WAPDA’s website www.wapda.gov.pk. Only candidates applying on the prescribed application form will be considered for shortlisting.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to candidates for interview by WAPDA. • Educational degrees must be from HEC Recognized Universities / Concerned Boards.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Applications carrying incomplete/incorrect information or received after the last date of receipt shall be summarily rejected.
- The candidates who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary ground as well as dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- Applications on prescribed form along with attested copies of all educational / experience certificates, domicile certificate, CNIC, and 02 recent passport size photographs will be submitted to Director General (Recruitment), B-26 WAPDA House, Lahore through courier/post. • Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
The last date for submission of applications is 07.06.2021.
For any information / query, candidates may email on [email protected] or contact +92-42-9202211, Ext-2369,2084.
Advertisement In Press.