Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Announced Online Registration 2022 To Join PAF As Aeronautical Engineer, Permanent Commission (PC) (Online Registration From 01 To 12 August 2022).
Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has launched online registration to Join PAF as Aeronautical Engineer for Permanent Commission (PC). The online registration will continue from 01 to 12 August 2022.
100 Aeronautical Engineering Course
Age: 16 To 22 Years On 09 April 2023
Nationality: Male / Female citizens of Pakistan
Height Male: Minimum 5 Feet 4 Inches / 163 cm
Height Female: Minimum 4 Feet 10 Inches / 147 cm
A candidate must have passed with minimum 55% marks in aggregate in any of the following;
- F.Sc (Pre-Engineering) Chemistry as one subject.
- ‘A’ Level with Physics, Chemistry and Maths ( with an equivalence of Pre-engineering).
Ad for the job of “Aeronautical Engineer” in The Daily Express is given below;
Also Read: Join PAF As GD Pilot Male, Permanent Commission (PC) Online Registration From 01 To 12 August 2022
- 04 Yeas
- Award BS Engineering in Aero Space/Aviation.
- Online registration at www.joinpafgov.pk
- Intelligence Test followed by Academic Test of English, Maths and Physics through e-Testing.
- Initial medical examination and interview at Information and Selection Centre.
- Only short-listed candidates would be detailed for ISSB.
- Final medical examination at CMB, Lahore.
- Final selection by Air Headquarters in order of merit.
For further details contact any of the following PAF Information and Selection Centre along with original educational certificates and mark sheets, 02 passport photographs and self NADRA Smart Card. Old NIC / Form B is not acceptable.
|Abbottabad||310, Mansehra Road, Near Ayub Medical Complex||0992-385157|
|Faislabad||Main Jhang Road, Airport Chock||041-9201199|
|Hyderabad||Salahuddin Road, Cantonment||022-9200936|
|Karachi||Main Shahrah-e-Faisal, Near PAF Base Faisal||021-99240999|
|Lahore||14-Munir Road, Munir Chowk||042-9201199|
|Multan||217 Sher Shah Road||061-9201183|
|Mianwali||Fazia Road, Opp Custom House||0459–350226|
|D.I.Khan||Fazal-e-Elahi Shaheed Road Near General Bus Stand||0966-9280311|
|Peshawar||9-The Mall, Peshawar Cantt||091-9210829|
|Quetta||MA Jinnah Road||081-92017531|
|Rawalpindi||3-The Mall, Opposite AFIC||051-5701143|
|Sukkur||Opposite of Govt. Islamia College, Minara Road||071-9310409|
- High Competitive salary packages.
- Free Medical treatment for self and family.
- Training and posting in different cities of Pakistan and abroad.
- Free accommodation and 50% waiver in fare by train and air travel.
- Internationally recognized courses.
- Membership in Air ForceOfficer Housing Scheme (AFOHS).