LESCO (WAPDA) Announced Assistant Manager / Junior Engineer (Electrical) Jobs
Lahore: Lahore Electrical Supply Company (LESCO) subsidiary of WAPDA announced thirty-six 36 Assistant Manager / Junior Engineer (Electrical) jobs. Vacant posts are distributed according to WAPDA set quota.
LESCO invites applications through M/s Open Testing Service (OTS) to fill the above-mentioned posts on an open contract on a lump sum package, with six months probation period.
- BSc / B.E Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering With Ist Division from universities recognized by HEC.
- PEC valid registration as Electrical / Electronic Engineer.
The age limit as on the closing date including five-year relaxation is up to 33 years.
Quota-wise details of this job are the following:
|Total Number of Posts||36|
|KPK (Open )||04|
|Balochistan (Open )||02|
|2% Disabled Person||01|
Add In Newspaper
HOW TO APPLY
- All appointments shall be on a pure contract basis at a market base lump sum package, non-pensionable with no long terms benefits and not will be convertible into permanent positions on a large scale.
- Applicants are advised to apply directly on the OTS website.
- Neither by hand applications will be received at LESCO nor at OTS.
- The test fee of Rs.80 is required to be deposited by the candidate before the closing date of publication of this advertisement on an electronic payment challan generated after online registration.
- Test fee shall be paid at 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/MobileBanking/Easypaisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters.
- Roll Number Slip shall be uploaded on the OTS website at least one week before the test date and candidates shall be informed through SMS as well.
- Roll No. Slip containing the information regarding test centre, timings and test date shall be sent directly to candidates by M/S OTS at least one (01) week before the test on the given postal address & mobile number provided by the candidates.
- The candidates are advised to contact the M/S OTS at 051-1117222 OR email at [email protected] for any query/information related to the Written Test, display of the provisional and final list of candidates, Roll number slips, Test centres, Results etc.
- The Online Application Portal shall be removed from the website at 11:59:59 p.m. on the closing date of 22-02-2023 for the receipt of applications.
- No application shall be entertained at LESCO Headquarters, therefore, candidates are advised to send their complete prescribed application form directly to M/S OTS.
- A separate application form will be submitted if the candidate is applying against more than one post/quota.
- Please keep visiting the OTS website regularly for test schedules, updates and results.
Candidates are advised that nobody can help you to favour in the selection process, so do not make any contact with any such person who claims that he/she can make your selection possible.
GEPCO’s selection process is transparent according to applicable Recruitment Policy and approved rules and regulations, so nobody can help any candidate.
In this matter, if any suspicious person makes any contact with you, please inform LESCO Management immediately.