Good News For Master Degree holders of Punjab’s males and male transgender. Punjab Government announced 372 jobs for male lecturers in BPS-17 through the Punjab Public Service Commission | پنجاب کے ماسڑ ڈگری مرد اور مردانہ خواجہ سرا کیلئے لیکچرر 17 سکیل کی آسامیوں کا اعلان.
Lahore: Punjab Government announced 372 jobs for male lecturers in BPS-17. Maximum 53 seats are for Master Degree holders Political Science or equivalent. On the second number is English with 42 seats and on the third number is Commerce
Male/Male Transgender Lecturer Jobs PBS-17
The government of Punjab announced 372 vacant seats for Master Degree holders males/male transgender. Last Date: 17-12-2021
Download Challan For Depositing Fee
Click This Link
Candidates Are Required To Apply ONLINE Only.
Applications Other Than ONLINE, Will Not Be Accepted.
Do Not Wait For The Last Date. Apply Now.
The number of seats for each subject is given below in the Table;
|Case No||Subject||Open Merit||Minority Quota||Special Person Quota||Total Posts|
Male Transgender Fayyazullah had requested the Lahore High Court at the beginning of 2021 to be declared eligible for the lecturer examination as a Pakistani citizen.
A lawyer for the Punjab Public Commission argued in court that only male and female candidates could apply for the post of lecturer. They have no objection if the Higher Education Commission gives permission.
During the hearing, the section officer of the Higher Education Commission told the court that he had no objection to granting the eunuch’s application.
The Lahore High Court (LHC) ruled in favour of Male Transgender Fayyazullah and allowed him to sit for the examination under the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC).
A five per cent quota is reserved for each minority and special person.
The last date of submitting an online application is 17th December 2021.
21 to 28 + 05 Years General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male and Male Transgender Candidates = 33 Years.
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION/TEST (IF HELD):
One paper of MCQ type written test of 100 marks of 90 minutes duration syllabus is as under;-
i) Qualification related questions (80%)
ii) Questions related to General Knowledge (20%)
Candidates are directed to opt for Venue/Centre carefully. No request of Centre and Venue Change will be accepted by the Commission at any stage. Also,
1. Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
2. Employees of Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of their service in such an organization.
3. In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit an equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the
time of the interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit an Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of the interview or whenever
asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
4. No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
- Important Note: If a candidate is an applicant for more than one subject he/ she shall be allowed 3 chances in each subject for which he/ she is a candidate, in accordance with laid down policy. For example, for the post of Lecturer in the Education Department, a candidate who is an applicant for more than one subject shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/ she is a candidate in accordance with the Punjab Government policy.