Job Of Assistant Manager (IT Systems Risk Management) in PTCL, Last Date 23 August 2020. Job No: (1730)
Job Details are following;
- Identify potential threats and vulnerabilities for business processes, associated data and supporting capabilities to assist in the evaluation of enterprise risk.
- Collect information and review documentation to ensure that risk scenarios are identified and evaluated.
- Assemble risk scenarios to estimate the likelihood and impact of significant events to the organization.
- Validate risk appetite and tolerance with senior leadership and key stakeholders to ensure alignment
- Coordinates with other risk management functions throughout the organization for appropriate impact analysis.
- Support the development and deployment of information risk management policies and standards, including controls, processes and procedures to ensure that information is protected
- Ensures high-level integration of application and/or infrastructure development with information risk management policies and strategies.
- Security Incident Monitoring, Analysis and Response
Education: Bachelor/Masters in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Electrical/Telecom Engineering
Experience: 1-3 Years of relevant experience
Primary Location: Islamabad.
Last Date Of Online Application: 23 August 2020.
Online Applying Website Page: https://ptcl.taleo.net/careersection/iam/accessmanagement/login.jsf?lang=en&redirectionURI=https%3A%2F%2Fptcl.taleo.net%2Fcareersection%2Fapplication.jss%3Flang%3Den%26type%3D1%26csNo%3D10060%26portal%3D8116760768%26reqNo%3D12031%26isOnLogoutPage%3Dtrue&TARGET=https%3A%2F%2Fptcl.taleo.net%2Fcareersection%2Fapplication.jss%3Flang%3Den%26type%3D1%26csNo%3D10060%26portal%3D8116760768%26reqNo%3D12031%26isOnLogoutPage%3Dtrue