Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) Announced Fifteen 15 Vacant Posts Of Meteorological Assistant Job BS-13.
Islamabad: Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) which works under the Ministry of Aviation, Islamabad has announced eighteen 18 vacant jobs/posts of Sub Engineer BS-13.
Vacant posts are distributed according to a defined quota. The detail of the province-wise distribution of the quota is given below, Read it carefully;
|Post||Grade||No Of Posts||Domicile Quota||Eligibility Criteria / Qualification / Experience||Age Limit|
Sindh (U) 01
Sindh (R) 02
KPK 02 Balochistan 01GB 01
Sindh (U) 01
Sindh (R) 01
KPK 01Disabled Quota Punjab 01
|Three 03 years post-Metric Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) from a recognized institute in the field of Electronics/ Electronic Instruments/ Radio & Communication
|18 To 25 Years|
Terms & Conditions and Instructions
- The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the recruitment policy conveyed by the Establishment Division vide O.M 53/1/2008-SP dated 22.10.2014 and 06.05.2020 as amended from time to time and for appointment in BPS 01 to BS-05 vide Notification dated 11.03.2020
Age relaxation will be admissible as per Establishment Division’s OM No. F.9/2/91 -R-3, dated 28.11.2000 and further age relaxation will also be admissible as per Establishment Division’s O.M No. 9/2/91 -R-5 dated 24.06.2010 and as per rules/regulations in vogue.
- Applicants will apply through the online portal available at https://jobs.pmd.gov.pk, within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
Incomplete applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Applicants already in government service should apply through the proper channel and shall be required to produce NOC/DPC at the time of the interview.
- The applicant shall present their original documents along with 02 No. sets of attested copies of domicile/degree/certificates issued by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/ institutes at the time of interview. In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake and bogus, the candidature of particular candidates shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidates during any stage of recruitment.
- Pakistan Meteorological Department reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts as per recruitment against any post without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for written test/interview / physical and skill test.
Only shortlisted candidates will be allowed for interviews and skill tests wherever applicable.
Also Read: Meteorological Assistant Job 2022 In Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD).
For any queries, Contact Phone
Last Date Of Submitting Application
23 October 2022
P.O.Box. No. 1218
Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD)