Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) Announced Seventeen 17 Vacant Posts Of Sub-Engineer (Electronics) Jobs In BS-13.
Islamabad: The Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) which works under the Ministry of Aviation, Islamabad has announced eighteen 18 vacant jobs/posts of Sub Engineer BS-13.
Vacant posts are distributed according to a defined quota. The detail of the province-wise distribution of the quota is given below, Read it carefully;
|Post||Grade||No Of Posts||Domicile Quota||Eligibility Criteria / Qualification / Experience||Age Limit|
|BS-13||17|| Merit 01
Sindh (U) 01
Sindh (R) 02
KPK 02 Balochistan 01 Women Quota
Sindh (U) 01
Sindh (R) 01
KPK 01 Balochistan 01Disabled Quota Punjab 01
|Three 03 years post-Metric Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) from a recognized institute in the field of Electronics/ Electronic Instruments/ Radio & Communication
|18 To 25 Years|
Also Read: Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) Announced Fifty-Three 53 Vacant Posts Of Senior Observer Jobs In BS-09
The Advertisement for Sub-Engineer (Electronics) Jobs In Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) 2023, in the newspaper is given below;
Terms & Conditions and Instructions
- The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the recruitment policy conveyed by the Establishment Division vide O.M 53/1/2008-SP dated 22.10.2014 and 06.05.2020 as amended from time to time and for appointment in BPS 01 to BS-05 vide Notification dated 11.03.2020
Age relaxation will be admissible as per the Establishment Division’s OM No. F.9/2/91 -R-3, dated 28.11.2000, and further age relaxation will also be admissible as per Establishment Division’s O.M No. 9/2/91 -R-5 dated 24.06.2010 and as per rules/regulations in vogue.
- Applicants will apply through the online portal available at https://nip.gov.pk, within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
- For any enquiry email [email protected].
- Incomplete applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Applicants already in government service should apply through the proper channel and shall be required to produce NOC/DPC at the time of the interview.
- The applicant shall present their original documents along with 02 No. sets of attested copies of domicile/degree/certificates issued by HEC/recognized boards/Universities/ institutes at the time of interview. In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake and bogus, the candidature of particular candidates shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidates during any stage of recruitment.
- Pakistan Meteorological Department reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts as per recruitment against any post without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for written test/interview / physical and skill test.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be allowed for interviews and skill tests wherever applicable.
Maximum age limit as prescribed under the Recruitment Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993 (as amended from time to time) as follows:-
(a) By three years in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and the Gilgit Baltistan (only those candidates who are permanent residents of these areas will be eligible for the concession and in each case, a certificate from the Political Agent or as the case may be, the District Coordination Officer of the area, will be required to be produced).
(b) By ten years upto the maximum age of 55 years for in-service Government servants including contract Employees who have completed 2 years of continuous Government service on the closing date for receipt of applications (employees of the Nationalized Banks, State Bank of Pakistan, WAPDA, other SemiGovernment and Autonomous Bodies are not eligible for this concession).
(c) By fifteen years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less, in the case of retired/ released officers/ personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
(d) By five years in case of the widow, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who dies during service.
Note: Where a candidate is eligible for age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he/she shall be allowed relaxation in one category only. In such cases, applications must be accompanied by adequate proof of age relaxation being claimed.
5 years general age relaxation over and above any one of the above age relaxations.
For any queries, Contact Phone
Last Date Of Submitting Application
15 May 2023
(Chief Administrative Officer)
P.O.Box. No. 1218
Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD)
Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) Announced Seventeen 17 Vacant Posts Of Sub-Engineer (Electronics) Jobs In BS-13