Check WASA Rawalpindi Duplicate Bill March 2023|واسا راولپنڈی ڈوپلیکیٹ بل مارچ 2023
For an online copy of your WASA Bill
Enter Your Eight (8) Digit, Consumer Code
WASA Water Tanker Supply
WASA also provides a service of water supply through water tankers. According to The Punjab Gazette, published on 29th March 2021, the rate of a water tanker for domestic and commercial are given below;
Where to deposit my WASA Bill?
You may pay your WASA Water and Sewerage bill in the branches of the following banks:
- National Bank of Pakistan (NBP).
- Habib Bank Limited (HBL).
- Allied Bank Limited (ABL).
- Bank of Punjab (BOP).
- Bank Alfalah Limited (Bank Alfalah).
- Bank Al Habib Limited (Bank Al Habib).
- Zari Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL)
Also at General Post Office (GPO).
WASA Rawalpindi Helpline No 1334
If you have any Water or Sewerage complaints then call Helpline 1334 from Monday to Sunday from 8 AM to 11 PM.
You may register your complaint online Click Here
Services of WASA Rawalpindi:
WASA Rawalpindi has two main services i.e;
- Provide safe drinkable water to the residents of Rawalpindi city, and
- Transport, treat and dispose of sewage in Rawalpindi city properly.
To achieve the above-stated two goals, WASA is taking the following steps;
- Water Supply.
- WASA ensures to supply drinkable water continuously to its consumers.
- Monitor and ensure the quality of water.
- Continuously try to increase the reserve of water.
- Different media campaigns and festivals educate the public about the importance of water in our life.