Enter Your Eight (8) Digit, Consumer Code
Check WASA Rawalpindi Duplicate Bill November 2020
Where to deposit my WASA Bill?
You may pay your WASA water bills in the branches of the following banks:
- National Bank of Pakistan (NBP).
- Habib Bank Limited (HBL).
- Allied Bank Limited (ABL).
- Bank of Punjab (BOP).
- Bank Alfalah Limited (Bank Alfalah).
- Bank Al Habib Limited (Bank Al Habib).
- Zari Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL)
Also at General Post Office (GPO).
Services of WASA Rawalpindi:
WASA Rawalpindi has two main services i.e;
- Provide safe drinkable water to the residence of Rawalpindi city, and
- Transport, treat and dispose of sewage of Rawalpindi city properly.
To achieve the above stated two goals, WASA is taking the following steps;
- WASA ensure to supply drinkable water continuously to its consumers.
- Monitor and ensure the quality of water.
- Continuously try to increase the reserve of water.
- Through different media campaigns and festivals educate the public about the importance of water in our life.