Check WASA Rawalpindi Duplicate Bill اکتوبر October 2021
For an online copy of your WASA Bill
Enter Your Eight (8) Digit, Consumer Code
WASA Water Tanker Supply
WASA also provides a service of water supply through water tankers. According to The Punjab Gazette, published on 29th March 2021, the rate of a water tanker for domestic and commercial are given below;
Where to deposit my WASA Bill?
You may pay your WASA Water and Sewerage bill in the branches of the following banks:
- National Bank of Pakistan (NBP).
- Habib Bank Limited (HBL).
- Allied Bank Limited (ABL).
- Bank of Punjab (BOP).
- Bank Alfalah Limited (Bank Alfalah).
- Bank Al Habib Limited (Bank Al Habib).
- Zari Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL)
Also at General Post Office (GPO).
WASA Rawalpindi Helpline No: 1334
If you have any Water or Sewerage complaints then call Helpline 1334 from Monday to Sunday from 8 AM to 11 PM.
You may register your complaint online Click Here
Services of WASA Rawalpindi:
WASA Rawalpindi has two main services i.e;
- Provide safe drinkable water to the residence of Rawalpindi city, and
- Transport, treat and dispose of sewage of Rawalpindi city properly.
To achieve the above stated two goals, WASA is taking the following steps;
- WASA ensures to supply drinkable water continuously to its consumers.
- Monitor and ensure the quality of water.
- Continuously try to increase the reserve of water.
- Through different media campaigns and festivals educate the public about the importance of water in our life.